Would you like to invite Bernie to speak at your next event, conference, workshop, or retreat? She has worked successfully with small groups and large audiences, including women’s organizations, for-profit businesses, associations, young professionals groups, colleges and universities, and civic groups.
Bernie’s speaking has been described as, “impactful,” “insightful,” “refreshing” and, “one of the best.” Her “tell it like it is” style has been received with rave reviews, because she gives audiences the information they really need to take their careers to the next level. Her client list continues to grow, and now includes organizations such as the National Black MBA Association, Professional Organization of Women, Webster University, and more.
When you book Bernie as a speaker, your group will not only be motivated to take their career to the next level, they will also be equipped with new information they can apply immediately! She weaves a powerful blend of knowledge, humor, truth, and motivation to give her audiences just what they need. Her passion is to help people find freedom and fulfillment in their career. When she speaks, you sense her passion as it comes through every time.
CAREERCompass Speaking Topics
CAREER MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Your Success is in YOU!
- S.H.I.F.T. Your Thinking for Success
- YOU, Inc.: Managing Your Career Like a Business
- 3 Steps to Take Back Control of Your Career
- Bloom Where You’re Planted and Catapult Your Career
- Let L.O.V.E. Grow Your Results: Engaging Your Employees for Productivity, Profitability and Competitive Advantage
- Lead Like a B.O.S.S.
- What Employers REALLY Want
- Job Search Tips that Get You Hired!
- Networking to Get the Results You Want
- Interviewing to Get the Offer