Act Like a Candidate, Think Like a RecruiterTM Job Search
If you haven’t conducted a job search within the last 2-4 years, you’re in for a big surprise because the job search landscape has changed dramatically! In today’s job market, searching for a job via newspaper classified or other more outdated methods won’t generate the results you want. You must know what the most effective job search techniques are and how to use them in order to create success.
At CareerCompass, I walk you through a step-by-step job search process. I offer valuable information and insights on the fine art of searching for a position in today’s times. From how to network, to branding yourself, to interviewing to get the offer, to negotiating a job offer and more, my Act Like a Candidate, Think Like a RecruiterTM program is just what you need to put you at the top.
I offer different package options to meet your needs. These options consist of individual job search modules which you can select to create a customized job search program to help you achieve your goals.
The job search options contain the following:
- Free initial discussion
- 60-minute weekly consultations with your choice of the following modules (based on your package selection):
- A Good Resume is Hard to Find
- Networking – It Really is Fun!
- I Am My Brand – The Art of Marketing Yourself
- Don’t Forget to Cover the Cover Letter
- Oh No! Not a Job Fair?
- To Wear or Not to Wear?
- Before the Dance – Preparing for the Interview
- The Firing Line – During the Interview
- It’s All Over – After the Interview
- You Don’t Get What You Deserve, You Get What You Negotiate
- Homework assignments to reinforce learning
- Handouts, as applicable
Sometimes, all you need is a quick tune-up on your skills. For those times, I also offer:
- Interview role play
- Phone or videoconference
- Resume review
Let this St. Louis-based career coach help you conquer the world!